Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yan's Day 'O' Mall Fun!




































Since I had to go to the mall for the haircut, I figured we could make a day of it. Some wonderful friends sent Yan a gift card for "Build-A-Bear" a couple of months ago...but we hadn't had a chance to use it. So, she got to go and pick out a creature. She picked out an elephant, and named him (big shocker) "Barney Cullimore" (okay I added the Cullimore, she just constantly says "Barney". She had a great time stuffing him, giving him a heart and an elephant sound, and a very thorough airbath. She loves him!




While going down the see through elevator, we saw a huge speedboat that they had on display in the mall. I kept saying, "Look at that boat". She was ooohing and ahhhing. Then when we got out, she ran to the boat and said clearer than ever, "SEE THAT BOAT"!! I was so proud-a 3 word phrase...so, I made her pose there too!







Then we went to ride the carousel at the mall and play on the indoor playground. She had a blast and was literally so happy that she skipped and bounced from place to place! Thought I'd share a few of the pics! Thanks for looking!
















6 comments:

Jill said...

We were just at that play area place last night. Mallory wasn't sure what to make of it all - I think she had more fun following the other kids around. =) Looks like Emily Yan had a great day!

Jenn said...

Yeah, she loves it there! It is a nice treat for these mega hot days! We should get the girls together and watch them play!

my life: said...

Can I say...she is looking older! I think the grown-up tooth has something to do with it....so sad for me...:^)

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

Yes, she's looking so much older!! Too much older!! Oh well, it was bound to happen someday!

Thanks girls!

Melissa Irwin said...

update me about her medical tests if you get a chance. melissa@melissairwin.com