Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Smarty Pants!


Tonight Yan and I were doing a puzzle...it was a weird "lock" puzzle and you had to figure out how to open and shut various locks to see the picture underneath. She was opening all of them and then wanted me to count them with her. She used to count with me all the time; but has lately been pointing and just wanting me to count. She started switching things around and pointing different ways after I had said, "One, two..." so I just stopped to see if she wanted me to stop. She looked at me with this "Hello, c'mon mom, we've been through this a thousand times" look and said "THREE"! :-) Love her!!

1 comment:

my life: said...

How big does she look with that tooth coming in????? I can't get over it!
I love the counting....and the "every day stuff" posts.