Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming, Summer busy-ness and more tests!

Well, it has been a crazy busy time around here. It seems we have been running hither and yon lately. However, we have enjoyed lots of summer fun. Last Saturday, we had a blast at a neighbor's cook-out and pool party. Yan has grown fond of their big pool and swam for a quite a while (she even tackled the slide into the pool...as long as I was in the pool catching her ;-) After swimming for a while, then eating, she went inside to cool off. Before I knew it, she had 5 grown adults (yes, I was one of them) upstairs in the playroom holding hands, singing "Ring Around the Rosie", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "I'm a Little Teapot". I was cracking up! She's just a magnet for joy!

I didn't get any pool pics that day, but did take a short video of her in her little blow-up pool. Excuse all the background noise, we don't live in the middle of the interstate, as it might seem...but it certainly is close-by and loud!! I will try to get a "talking" video this week...Yan is saying so many 2-3 word phrases to me, I love it!!!

Yan is going in next Friday for an EEG to try to determine if she is having mini seizures. If you can keep her in your prayers, that would be great! Have a great day! Jenn


4 comments:

my life: said...

Love it....will definitely keep her in our prayers!!

Chrissy said...

Oh my!! That *DID* Exude joy!!! I love her, and am so lucky to know you both!!! I love love loved watching it....as did my kids. ALL of them.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! How fun!

Mrs. Garner said...

Will remember the testing in our prayers.