Monday, July 28, 2008

Must. Get. Sleep!!!




Oh, it was one of "those" nights. I tossed and turned in bed until I finally fell asleep at about 12:30, then woke up every hour after that. Then, my darling daughter decided to wake up (and not go back to sleep) at 4:00am...I.am.sooooooooo.tired.




I have an interview this morning, then an appointment with a consignment sale this afternoon, then we're supposed to start a short VBS this evening. I'll be honest, I don't know that we'll make it this evening.




I tried to get Yan back to sleep this morning (of course now that it's time to get ready and go she keeps signing "sleep, sleep" ;-) and let her crawl into bed with me. Do you know how babies will put their hands up and touch your face to kind of "explore"you. Well, this morning, while lying in the dark, Yan just put her hands up and ran them all over my face, then leaned over and kissed me on my forehead. What a pumpkin! I love her to pieces...even if she does exhaust me sometimes! I'm blessed!


No comments: