Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hilarious!

Thank you to Jill for having this on her blog...

Do you think I should use it for potty training???

http://www.tricklife.com/view.php?id=518


In other news...I'm a very happy camper about the McCain pick for Vice Prez...go PALIN!!!

In non-political news, Yesterday, Yan and I babysat for some friends so that they could go to little Anna's funeral. We got to watch their newly adopted daughter, Claire...she is awesome. They also have a new, adorable dog named Lucy. Have I mentioned how much Yan LOVES animals? I seriously have to figure out a way to get her one. She was all over that dog. Petting him, kissing him, holding him (yikes, I know ;-). When we sat down to lunch it seemed like Yan was eating a lot faster than normal. Then I realized that when I turned to eat, her handful of sandwich was going down underneath the table. Needless to say, Lucy enjoyed lunch. My daughter!

No comments: