Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello Again Friends!






Yes, we're still here. It's been a crazy time here. I am trying to get an online store up and running...so stay tuned.
In other news, Yan and I had a blast this Wednesday. We met a friend, Christy, that I met online a few years ago. She's also a mom of two beautiful internationally adopted children. She's a photographer and just a great person. She came into town for a photography convention and we got to meet in person. She was kind enough to take some pictures of Yan and I at a local mall. There was an aquarium restaurant and we had so much fun seeing all the fabulous sea creatures. Yan loved it! Here are some of the shots!

2 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Yan is so sweet - I love her cozy little outfit. xo

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Yey! I'm glad you are blogging again - I have missed seeing Yan's smiling face! And so cool that you got to meet Christy - I hope I will one day as well!