Thursday, June 12, 2008

Slivers of God's goodness!

I'm trying really hard to look on the bright side of things. I'm not saying this takes away any of the pain, grief or sadness...but it does highlight that God still uses things for His glory. Within one week of Maria Chapman's death-over $310,000 in donations for adopting orphans had been given. The number is going up daily. That means, based on an average that "Shoahannah's Hope" gives to families to adopt-that over 77,000 orphans will be helped in coming home!!! Yeah God!
On another note, the family is still struggling emotionally, definite prayers are still needed!

2 comments:

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Definitely still praying for them. I'm glad to hear that people are donating to this cause, though very very sorry for the circumstances which inspired them.

my life: said...

what were you doing in the ER! why is it not on the blog?????

Thank you, I don't know how you guys do it either. I have met several single moms of heart babies as well, they are my hero's!
amber