Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yan's 10th Birthday!

I realize I am WAY behind in updating the blog. I tend to post pictures on facebook regularly, but forget to put them on here. I thought I would post some of Yan's 10th birthday. We had a party at home with her friends and she had a BLAST! She has grown so much...it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I don't want to lose these young days, but it's amazing watching her grow into a little lady. Here are a few pictures.


Hmmmm...I'm missing the rest of them, will try to post more later. :-) Jenn

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for updating your blog, I can't believe Yan is TEN! Wow!

On a different subject, I've been out of the loop for a long time. I saw that you are hoping to adopt again. I don't know if you have a specific region, age, or boy/girl in mind. I will share a link to a little boy who desperately needs a home. He is going to be transferred to an institution soon. There was a fundraiser held for him and I believe that his adoption is fully funded or close to it. Now he just needs a family.

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/04/so-so-urgent.html

Please keep us updated on your adoption endeavor!

And of course Yan's adventures!

Lots of love to you both!

SpunkyDIY said...

Great blog, you should update it more often!
Becca from http://spunkydiy.com