Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Switching things up!

I haven't blogged in a long time.  Don't know that I want to write out long stories right now.  I'm going to switch things up and just start posting little snippets of life with Yan, my thoughts, etc.  I often post these on facebook, but would like to keep them somewhere where I can have more of a record of things.  I want to remind myself how good my life is and how blessed I am to have a funny little girl in it each and every day. 

Today's funny...

Yan was walking towards me and carrying "Sugar" (the beloved stick horse) horizontally. She accidentally hit a little boy in the head with his stick. I told her and she immediately turned around and gave him a great big kiss where he got hit. Unfortunately "he" was the stick horse. Must work on directing compassion... to the right place/people! So wrong, but oh how I love that girl!

No comments: