Sunday, September 20, 2009

Okay, so I've been a blogging slacker...












Sorry for the long delay in blog posts. It was a busy summer and an even busier start to fall. We've had some crazy things going on in our family and time just got away from me. I did want to stop in and provide a brief updats.
Emily Yan has been busy. She is still taking gymnastics and has now started therapeutic horseback riding. She LOVES it! During her last session they let the horse trot. She wanted to continue and kept telling the horse "go, go, go". :-) We've had a slow start to our homeschooling year, but finally received the rest of our curriculum. Yan is trying to say so much more, which I love.
Even though it hasn't officially turned "Fall" yet...we were both thrilled to walk in Kmart the other day and find Christmas trees galore! :-) We're planning on putting up the tree the weekend of Halloween. :-) Hee, hee!
I hope you are all well...drop me a line and let me know how you're doing! Jenn

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh therapeutic riding is so much fun! I miss it when we had it nearby. Hannah is just starting to learn how to care for horses at a local barn. She can't ride anymore because of her borderline AAI, but at least she can groom the horses and feed them.

We are easing in to school too...it seems we're taking more days off than we are taking "on"!

It's wonderful that Yan is speaking more! Great!